Manifesto of the Wretched
- No longer living life, but merely existing.
- Pawing for your table scraps, children starve and die at your feet.
- Your reaction? Anger that they'd have the audacity to die where it inconveniences you.
- Consider yourself lucky.
- Consider yourself blessed.
- Consider yourself put on notice.
- Those you abuse will soon rise up.
- Those you steal from will take back what is theirs.
- Those you slowly murder for the sake of cheap consumer goods will soon refuse to produce anymore.
- Did you think we'd acquiesce to your tyranny?
- Did you think we'd simply sit here and starve?
- Did you think that your wealth gave you power?
- Remember this: when you have nothing left to lose, you can accomplish anything you attempt.
All original material Copyright 2001-2009 Paul Devisser
All rights reserved.